11 April 2008

*craft time

Benji and I have been crafting lately. I guess I should say, I've been crafting and he's been watching. I've tried to come up with things he'd be interested in, however I haven't been too successful. Things I think are fun, he doesn't agree with completely. I think I've figured it out though, and I'm getting pretty excited for this coming week, I've got some major plans for our crafting and learning future! I'll be sure to share them as we go along. I've posted some pictures of our successful crafting time and our not so successful crafting time. However, my leg has fallen asleep trying to hold Jenee' on my lap at this funky angle so I can still type, use the mouse, nurse and let her sleep simultaneously. I know, too much info, but you know what I mean.

No comments: