16 June 2008

photo mosaic of me



Questions:
1. What is your first name? Rochelle
2. What is your favorite food? burger and fries
3. What high school did you go to? cy fair
4. What is your favorite color? green and blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? none (so I did another pic from #7)
6. Favorite drink? cranberry limeade
7. Dream vacation? london
8. favorite dessert? brownies and icecream
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? creative
10. What do you love most in life? my husband
11. one word to describe you. learning
12. your flickr name. shelly.belly

you take your answers and plug them into flickr. then you make a photo mosaic on Big Huge Labs' mosaic maker. I'll post the links later...

It was quite fun to do. Sometimes it was impossible to choose a picture I liked best, there were too many good ones.

Enjoy. and go make your own. i wanna see it too.

No comments: