14 March 2008

about me

This picture is me in 5th or 6th grade; my brother and I were playing pirates! Gosh we had so much fun together.

This blog is more for me than for anyone else. I post here about my crafting endeavors: cooking, sewing, montessori, homeschool, craft stuff, kids crafts, quilting, embroidery, blah blah blah.

I have 2 children (so far), and have been married for 3 years to my hubby, Nick. I grew up basically in Texas, but really all over. I'll think of something else to write about myself later, for now I've been trying to redo this blog for so long that I'm getting a headache...

I am still redoing this blog, and have yet to be satisfied with the layout and background. I thought I wanted white, yet it's not making me smile. I thought I wanted 3 columns, but all the ways I rearrange it aren't quite getting it either.